Access Level 1
July 12 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$219.00
Course Length: 1 day
In this course, you will create and manage an Access O365 – Desktop Version database.
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
This event ticket will close at 12:00 pm the day before the event.