- This event has passed.
New! Microsoft Teams
October 5, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$219.00
Microsoft Teams for the Desktop
We Will Learn How To:
- Navigate Microsoft Teams Desktop Interface
- Create a Team and Add and Edit Members
- Create and Follow a Channel
- Create an Email Channel
- Email a Channel
- Mark, Like and Save Messages
- Manage Files in a Channel
- Work with Chat Messages and Chat Features
- Access and Manage Team Settings, Members and Channels
- Create and Manage Meeting Invites
- Show the Connection Between, Teams, Outlook and SharePoint
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office Suite and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.
To ensure your success, you will need to be familiar with the Windows operating system and a web browser. You also need competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook for sending email and interacting with calendar events, and should be familiar with at least one of the primary applications in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel).
To meet these prerequisites, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2016: Part 1
This event ticket will close at 12:00 pm the day before the event.